<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Thursday, November 17, 2011
On a side note apart from how History is gone from my life, my theory about history people being sentimental is constantly proving itself accurate. I was asking both my history teachers about the music they listen to, me being the kaypoh music person that I am, and they both listen to music from their young days! Like how Mr Goh's response to me was straight up "80's music", and Mr Tay's response was all these early 2000s soft rock bands like Lifehouse and Goo Goo Dolls and Oasis and Third Eye Blind. What is up with history people and their/our constantly being pigeonholed in their/our past?

Anyway, I never blogged about this before but I can't believe jc is over. 12 years of formal education, just gone. I'm not that sad about leaving AC/jc this time, as compared to leaving IJ in sec 4. I suppose I don't really have any real sentiments about AC, apart from my amazing history experience. But still. I survived Singapore's hellhole of an education system, safe and alive. I didn't even cry once about A's can you believe it! I think it's one damn proud achievement, a major milestone in my life.

After A's, I can't wait to:
Shop
Read
Discover new music
Travel the world
Shop for books and music
Marathon on my movies and tv shows
Live the life of a hippie
Find my place in this world, without the comforts of History and school and friends
Head out alone, hope for the best
Start a new adventure!
10:02 PM;